Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

Dream. Everyone dreams, right? However, what is dream actually? No one knows that. Some people think that dream can be interpreted into something happening in future, some other thinks that dream can be a sign like what to buy in the next lottery round; some like to take it as if their souls are wondering somewhere else. Sometimes, there are just dreams. Conversely, I have a dream that can point to issues in real life. My dream is to become a successful person in no matter what I do in future and be able to dive at all the world known places. Other than that, my dream is to become the richest person in the whole wide world!
According to someone, "Dreams are a succession of images, thoughts, sounds or emotions passing through the mind during sleep." Seldomly, I dream of becoming a successful well-known doctor. Becoming a doctor is my dream because since I'm still a child, that is already what I want to take up in college.
Someday, I hope that my dream will become my future. I really really hope so. In order to reach that, I should always pray to God to guide me all the way. When time comes that I have already reached my goal, I am sure that everyone who knows me will be proud of me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment