Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"MY REFLECTION"

On this Third Grading Period, we have learned about the HTML links, different kinds of HTML links, how to make Body Backgrounds, Background Colors, how to put HTML images, about Alt Attributes, Aligning Images, Adjusting Sizes, Hyperlinks/Hypertext, Hypermedia, do our project using the Microsoft Frontpage and make drafts to post on our own blogs.
Luckily, I haven't encountered any problems/challenges in our class regarding on our lessons. It's just only that when we made our project in Frontpage, my partner in our workstation didn't helped me that much. He was almost absent all the time but thank God, I have finished it even though it's not that very beautiful.
I addressed that problem through asking for some help from my classmates and I really thank them a lot. Without them, probably I can't finish our project.
Moving on, I will listen more harder to our teacher so that I can fully understand our lessons. I will exert more efforts to do our different activities so that Hj will be more satisfied. I hope that I will be more attentive to our class especially now that finals are nearly coming. I really hope so... :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment