Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"NEW YEAR, NEW DENMARK :)) "

The three hundred and sixty five (365) days of 2010 is now over. Here comes again another three hundred and sixty five days of 2011. Another year again that will be filled with luck, problems, happiness and other more factors.
This 2011 is the Year of Rabbit. They say that rabbit is lucky. Well for me, it really depends on the people who will hold his/her life. I have so many things to expect this year. I expect that my life will become better. I also expect that I will be more diligent to my studies. I also expect that I will be working more on my diet. :D I will lessen to eat rice. I hope that I can do it! It's my New Year's Resolution.
So, this New Year, I hope that I can change and do a lot more for the better. I also hope that I can change my bad attitudes into good ones so that I will be more better person. Happy New Year! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment